Thursday, October 11, 2007

Away we go with the blogging...

Well I received three of these blogs in one week and everyone said I should set one up as well. I do love seeing what everyone is doing and what is happening with their lives. Plus it is a little more personal than e-mail. Not to mention I think I have the cutest little boy in the world so I like to show everyone so they think so too!! I'm going to give this a try, I will add more later. Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Hi Valerie:

We loved the pictures and the commentary that went with them. You are really high-tech now! We will have to get on the blogging bandwagon one day. The couple that replaced us in the mission had a blog. Maybe next mission . . .
Love you!
Mom

Holly said...

It is about time! I think I told you to start one like 5 months ago. I am glad you did!