Monday, October 15, 2007

Summer 2007



Carson riding horses at Uncle Devin's, this horse's This is Kyle and Carson on the 4th of July
name is Tammy, pronounced "Tappy" by Carson.
He still talks about riding Tappy with Daddy and
Pa pa (Grandpa)



Carson is and has been obbsessed with Buzz Lightyear. So the above picture is him in his Buzz lightyear pajamas (even though they are really way too small). He loves to climb into small spaces and this was him inside his dirty clothes hamper.


He also got a trampoline for his 2Nd birthday. Yes an extravagant gift, but if you saw how much engery he has, you would understand why!!


This is Carson blowing bubbles, one of his favorite things to do. Especially with his Aunt Heather.
Well these are a few pics from our summer.



2 comments:

Arin said...

YAH..you are a blogger now! I love the pics, they are so much fun to see. Great blog, good job. Did you get my e-mail about Christmas? We'll have to talk! Have a wonderful day~

Holly said...

I can't believe how big he is! He looks so much like Kyle. I cant wait to see him as a big brother to his baby sister. I am so happy you are having a girl. Hope time flies these next couple months. talk to you soon