Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brynn's First day of school

 Brynn had her first day of Pre school last week. She was so incredibly excited to start. She had to wait two weeks to start school after Carson did. Let's just say it was long for both of us. She didn't seem nervous at all about the school, her teacher or going to school. She was so excited the first day to help pick out her new school clothes outfit. She picked out her clothes, it had to be a skirt. The girl is obsessed with skirts and dresses right now. It's a battle to get her in just about anything else. She also picked out some sliver sparkly shoes, that she loves! She requested her hair be in a curly ponytail. Her final thing was she said she had to have her Cinderella sparkly lip gloss on. She is ALL girl!

 She told me she had to do a pose...
 We walked her into the school and she got right in  line with her teacher Mrs. Chris. She didn't cry or waiver or anything. She gave me a big hug and kiss and was off. I am so excited for her to be in school, she loves school and loves the social aspect of it. Ever since her and Carson started school they have been getting along SO well. I am loving it. I think they don't have as much time to get on each other's nerves. So it is so nice to hear them playing together, something fun, messy, and make believe.
We love you Brynner girl, hope you have a wonderful last year of Preschool. The big leagues are next! Yikes!






2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I don't think those beautiful blue eyes could get any bluer. That pink and blue backpack sets them off just right. I love the Cinderella sparkly lip gloss, but was sad that I couldn't see those beautiful silver sparkly shoes, that she loves! She is growing up so fast!

Emily and Seth said...

Very fun! Love Brynnley's eyes. Glad she is doing so well in school!