Monday, July 13, 2009

Brynnley- Miss Independent

So Kyle's new nickname for Brynnley is Beyonce, mostly become she has become a SUPER independent toddler. It still amazes me how different the kids personalities are so young. Brynnley does not like it when you try to do thing for her. She would much rather do it herself. Especially when it comes to food. She has to hold it her self or try and feed herself. Let me just say we take a bath at least once a day. (Yougart is the messiest to clean out of the hair I have discovered, although I do love the greasy hair of mac and cheese).
She also has started talking more, she has always jabbered we just never knew what she was saying. So now she still jabbers but sticks a few words in here and there. Her favorite words right now are "Ma ma Look" She walks around the house yelling "Ma ma, ma ma?" looking for me when she can not find me. As sometimes old as it gets, I love it every time! A few of her new words are book, cookie, and bye (it sounds like a southern bye, love it!). I just put a couple of videos on so you could see how much she really loves to talk about whatever she sees fit.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

How I love to just watch and listen to her. I feel like I am right there with her! Thanks for the simple post of everyday things! We don't feel so far away. We love you, Miss Brynn!