Carson got this truck from his Grandparents last year for his birthday. He has loved it since the second he got it. He was so anxious to get it up from the basement when it was finally warm enough. This year we took the governor off so it goes faster. We also let Brynnley ride in it this year. It still makes me really nervous, but she loves it!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Car ride
Carson got this truck from his Grandparents last year for his birthday. He has loved it since the second he got it. He was so anxious to get it up from the basement when it was finally warm enough. This year we took the governor off so it goes faster. We also let Brynnley ride in it this year. It still makes me really nervous, but she loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They look like they are having so much fun. We seriously considered getting Enoch one (a tractor) for his birthday, but do I really need to give him more opportunities to run away? I already can't keep track of him. Brynnley looks like she is loving it!
Two cute kids! They look like they are great friends.
They do look like they are having lots of fun in the truck. Poor Bosten hasn't really wanted to get back in with Cohen since he fell out. Makes me sad caused he loved it!
They are so cute, Carson's driving skills really have improved! I am impressed! I love Brynnley's wave from the car.
Look out! Carson's still got 12 years before he can drive! But he's got a head start. I felt like I was standing on your front lawn watching. I even waved to Brynn (of course I was just waving to a computer screen) but I couldn't stop myself! So real! So fun!
Post a Comment