Saturday, September 28, 2013

BYU football


It has become our tradition that I take Carson to at least one BYU football game each year. It is very nice that my parents have season tickets and we can get tickets to a game easily. Carson was really excited about the game and to go with Grandma and Grandpa Randall and his cousin Enoch. I think one of Carson's favorite parts of the game is the food! It was a pretty cold game though, so he couldn't get his usual snow cone and dip in dots. I am always amazed each year how much Carson has learned about football from the previous year. He loves the game and really knows what is going on. He is anxiously awaiting the day when he can play tackle football, I on the other hand am not so anxious.
It was an exciting game and a lot of fun to go to. The game went a little late so we left a little early and Carson zonked out on the way home. He got all the food he could eat and he picked out a new BYU sweatshirt as his BYU souvenir for this year. It was a lot of fun to go with him and have some one on one time with him.








No comments: