Monday, September 9, 2013

Grandparent's Day 2013

 We truly could not survive without the help of Grandparents in our lives. We rely very heavily on the help of both my parents and Kyle's parents to survive our insanely crazy life. We are so grateful to have them in our lives and incredibly lucky they have such amazing relationships with their grand kids.
The kids colored these cute letters for each of the Grandparents. I loved what they chose for each picture. Brynn's was full of ham sandwiches and camping. Carson's had playing tennis, golfing, and camping in the trailer. Both had lots of love on their pictures.
 For our homemade gifts this year I went straight to Pintrest, I had no ideas but found a super cute idea on Pintrest. I had each of the kids draw a picture with their name on it and we turned them into individual notepads. Each Grandparent got one from Carson and one from Brynn. They loved them and I think they turned out very cute!
 We had a fabulous dinner with a lot of the Grandparent's favorite and request for dinner. It was yummy!
We are so grateful to have such amazing Grandparents in our lives. I know my kids absolutely adore their Grandparents. I am so thankful that they have such a good relationship with them. I know it will be very valuable in the years to come. We are so grateful that the Grandparents are always willing to help us. There are so many times we have to call and ask them to help at a moments notice and they are always willing.

No comments: