Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spoiled rotten on my Birthday!

 Kyle went all out this year for my birthday! A few days before my birthday we went to City Creek and went to Cheesecake factory with is family to celebrate, yummy and fun!
The morning of the breakfast he told me my whole day was planned out! What a husband! We took the kids to school and then headed to Blue lemon for breakfast. I had the most delicious crepes ever, they were so good! After breakfast we headed to Costco! I know it may not sound exciting but it is fun to go with out kids and fun to go with Kyle.
 Kyle had a business meeting so he left me to finish at Costco and then pick up McKay. I traded cars with him and he took McKay home and I went to the hair appointment Kyle had pre scheduled for me. I don't know what it is about getting your hair done that makes you feel so good!
 After we got the kids home from school Kyle had arranged for a babysitter to come be with the kids and we headed out. We headed down to Springville to this cute boutique clothing shop that I have been wanting to go to for a while. It was so much fun and was a little crazy to just have a shopping spree to myself!
 After shopping we headed to the Trolley restaurant in Springville. We have been there a handful of times and love the food and have some great memories there!
After dinner we headed up to the outlets at Traverse Mountain for a little bit and did a little shopping. We then found the Waffle Luv truck and got yummy waffles. I have been wanting to try their waffles for a while and Kyle found out where they would be on my birthday! We took our waffles to the Fountaines house and ate our dessert and hung out with them for a little bit.
It was such an amazing birthday and I felt totally spoiled and pampered!

No comments: