Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Teeth problems
This poor kid got my teeth, I really do fell bad for him becasue he is in for some major mouth pain. Where most of his friends have lost tons of teeth Carson only had two that had fallen out. We were excited when the top two finally got slightly loose. We started working on them really hard every night. When he told me he could feel the permanent tooth coming in I knew it was time to really work on it. So me being the mean Mom that I am yanked the first top tooth out. He cried and I felt horrible. A few days later the other one was super loose and you could see how loose it was. So once again I pulled that tooth out as well. Then just 3 days later he headed into the dentist to have 4 teeth on the bottom pulled to hopefully create some space for those coming in! So yes, 6 teeth gone in about a week. The poor kid had a rough time when the dentist had to pull the 4, he did NOT love when he was all done and his lip and mouth were numb. Luckily the tooth fairy pays extra money for those that Mom had to pull, and even more for the ones that the dentist has to pull. We have also had our first trip to the orthodontist, let's just say there will be a massive amount of work that has to be done, we will be going in every six months from now on. I also don't think these are the last teeth Carson will have to have pulled. Poor guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment