Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas a little early for me!

Well I told Kyle that I really, really wanted a digital camera before the baby got here. We have a really nice camera, but it is huge and really expensive and so I get nervous taking it places. So I wanted a smaller one so I could take more pictures and use it more often. Well as usual Kyle always gives the best Christmas gifts and he got me a new digital camera. He decided to give it to me early so we could use it this month and figure out how to use it by Christmas. I absolutely LOVE it! It is my new favorite thing right now!! So I probably will be posting a lot more because now it is a little easier. Don't I have the best husband in the world.

Oh, he thinks though that now he should get a few of his gifts early, I am strict on my Christmas present opening rule..... so sorry babe!

2 comments:

Holly said...

LUCKY!! (said like Napoleon Dynomite)

Anonymous said...

Why don't you tell the real story about the new camera??? U know about how he bought one that you didn't like origanlly?? James