Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween as George the Monkey
























We had a great Halloween day this year. Carson decided to be a monkey. He always says like George the monkey. He really likes curious George. But whenever he puts the costume on he makes the sound of a monkey too. Sorry the pictures are a little out of order. I am still figuring out this blog thing...

We started by carving pumpkins with the Fords on Sunday night. Carson said he wanted a "Bullseye" on his pumpkin. He loves toy story and all of the characters from it. He actually calls his baby sister "Bullseye". So I had to get creative with the knife, if you can't tell it is a bullseye and a woody.

I took Carson into Kneaders for lunch in his costume. The picture of him and Kyle is at Kneaders. Kyle dressed up as a trucker, let me tell you he looked good....

I took some pictures of Carson before we headed out. There I am looking very fat and pregnant. So those of you that have been asking there are the pics.

We took Carson trunk or treating up to the Fords, mainly becasue his favorite friend "Josie" lives up there. I think he was more excited to see Josie than to go trunk or treating. But we had a good time and he almost lasted the whole time!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. We were really boring this year and didnt even get pumpkins. I am a little sad about that. Carson is such a cute monkey. White trash trucker fits Kyle so well and from what I can see you look like a cute little pregnant lady. You need to post some profile shots so I can watch you grow since I am not there.

Whitney Parry said...

Your little family is so cute!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!