Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's in a name...

So after much thinking, arguing, debating, researching, discussing, asking and much much more I think Kyle and I have picked the two names we are going to take to the hospital for the baby girl. So we want to know what you all think, give us your opinions and let us know.

Here they are.....
Brynnley (Nickname Brynn)
Landree

We are still on the fence about middle names, we like Anne and Ella but don't love them with those names so the jury is still out on the middle name.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Cute blog. My vote is for Landree, but of course you already knew that, Right? You should do a cute poll thing on the sidebar and have people vote.
We had lots of fun today, we will have to do it again!!

~Cami

Natalie Kay said...

Hi Valerie! I found your blog through Whitney's. It's fun to catch up on your life. Congrats on the girl. I love the name Brynn.

Love,
Natalie (Miller) Crockett

Holly said...

Brynnley Anne all the way. I love it!

Greg said...

I think that you should name her Eilonwy (eye-LYNN-wee).