Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving.... Happy Thanksgiving back




Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was my parents turn for Thanksgiving so we got up early and headed down to Fairview. Once again we were reminded that we are glad we don't live in a small town in the middle of no where. But my parents love it down there.
The highlight for Kyle was probably my new brother in law bringing his wii down. Kyle loved it and I had a hard time tearing him away from it, and if any of you know Kyle you now know that he wants one.
Carson's highlight of the day was seeing the deer outside Grandma and Grandpa's house. The above picture is of him and his cousin looking at the deer. (Although I don't think you can see the deer in the picture but they are there.)
My highlight was the whole day, I love Thanksgiving! I love being with family with good food and it means that Christmas is near. Which if you know my, you know I am obsessed with Christmas.
We had a great time down in Fairview and then we headed up to Highland to have pie with Kyle's parents. Except for a major melt down from Carson because he did not get a long enough nap, it was a great day.
Hope you all had a great holiday!
(Oh and if you can tell me what movie the title is from you get a gold star..... One of my favorite movies...)

2 comments:

Janae said...

Sound like you had a great Thanksgiving. Kyle looks like he is having a great time.

Whitney Parry said...

I bet it was so nice having your family all together!!! Can't wait to see!