
I just wanted to post some cute pics of
Brynnley. I feel like she is changing so much with each day and that she is growing up so fast! I know it didn't go this fast with Carson. As you can see from the above pic, she is the messiest eater alive! She does pretty good with eating but is so super messy. She has finally
discovered how to pick up her
Cheerios and puffs and she loves to stuff as many as possible in her mouth!


She is also doing the major army crawl right now. She can
definitely get from one place to the next. I turned around the other day and she was at my feet in the kitchen when I had left her in the family room! She
also has
discovered Harrison. Luckily she is just more fascinated with who he is than anything. She loves to crawl over to him and look at his feet. Usually Harrison gets up and moves though. I'm sure in his mind he is thinking "Are you serious? One more person to chase and pull at me. Come on..."

I'm pretty sure she is the loudest baby ever too! I thought Carson was vocal but he had nothing on her! We go to stores and she loves to just yell (not scream or cry) but just yell as loud as she can. People are always looking at me like "Are you serious with her right now?" But I love it, and when you look at her after she has just let out a big yell she gets the biggest grin on her face!
7 comments:
She is absolutely adorable. Baby girls are the best!!
she is so adorable!! She is growing up so fast.. her smile is so cute! So.. you goingto Arins baby shower Tues.. Natalie and I will be there!!! Hope t see you!
you have the cutest kids! She is such a cutie.
Super cute pictures!
What a happy happy baby! Very cute! I really want to meet her!
She is getting so big...and she is a doll! By the way...tell your mom and dad congrats...that is awesome!
She is so adorable! In the last picture she looks so much like Kyle. Oh and I love the commentary from Harrison! lol
Post a Comment