
Lately every time Carson has been by himself for more than a couple of minutes I find him with his shirt off. I'm not sure why, but when I ask him why his shirt is off he replies with "I have to." His FAVORITE saying, for example "Why did you spill that juice? I have to..." Why did you bite your sister?
Because I have to..."
In this picture I asked him to show me his muscles. He has been watching Kyle work out some at home so he loves to look at his muscles like daddy. My favorite is when he does push ups like Daddy.
3 comments:
That is so funny! Your pics at your moms place are so pretty. WE are going to miss you guys this week, what are cohen and i going to do??
I think his logic makes perfect sense. OF COURSE he has to, or he wouldn't do it! :)
That seems like a perfectly legitimate reason to me, he HAS to!! Cute, cute.
Post a Comment