Saturday, September 20, 2008

We have lift off...

*Disclaimer that I do not have a white trash baby and I do clean her! She is a super messy eater and spits up all the time so sometimes she ends up having no clothes on.

Last Saturday night Brynnley started crawling! We were all sitting there watching the Ohio State vs. USC game (Which we are NOT talking about at all!) and she just started going on her hands and knees. She only got about 5 good crawls in but she was up and going! I was just so excited I was here to see it because I thought she might do it while we were on our trip to San Fransisco!
She is definitely a mover and is figuring out how to get to places. Mostly where ever Mommy is and how to get into her lap!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Yay Brinley! She's getting so big!

Angela said...

Haha I love your disclaimer! We all know how that goes. Congrats on her being mobile! She's adorable.