Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What did you say?



Mommy through Carson's eyes


1. What is something that mom always says to you?Please

2. What makes mom happy?
Me

3. What makes mom sad? Water


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Harry

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Funny

6. How old is your mom?
Three

7. How tall is your mom?
Big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Read Magazines

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Do things, sleeps for one minute

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? San Diego


11. What is your mom really good at? Reading books to me


12. What is your mom not so good at? One, Two, Three Skateboarding


13. What does your mom do for her job?
go to Daddy's work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
carrots 15.

What makes your mom proud?
Mickey Mouse

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Peter Pan

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Paints

18. How are you and your mom the same? Big Muscles


19. How are you and your mom different?
Mowhawk

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She takes me swimming

8 comments:

Kayce said...

That is adorable!!

Michelle Kelly said...

What a cute post. Carson is the cutest

Lyns said...

That is too cute. I was cracking up. You must really not like water! :) I LOVE the way kids think!

Angela said...

I Looove this post!! That is so cute!! He is apsolutely adorable. I might have to copy you and do this with Megan!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Loved it, Valerie! That Carson is one in a million, but we already knew that, didn't we. We love all of you so much! Love, Mom and Dad

Cami said...

That is so cute...i love it!

Halvos said...

Ok...SOO cute! What a fun post Val! Very clever...and fun to read. And I have to agree--you do have big muscles! ;)

About Me said...

That is so cute...I think it's adorable how kids think of us adults! They're so funny!