
I really wanted to take my kids down to my parents house before it started to cool down. Carson and I were really excited to go down (Brynnley was 9 months old the last time she was there so she doesn't really remember much). We went down and stayed for a few days. We squeezed as much fun in as possible!

We played in the sandbox/dirt. Played on the swings. Rode the four wheelers a lot! Threw rocks in the pond a lot! Went looking for deer, squirrels, and birds, went swimming, played tennis, and visited friends!

Carson was really excited to go play tennis with Grandma. They have tennis courts there so they don't have to chase the balls around quite as much.

Brynnley loved the swings. Please note I do take care of my kids, I just let them get as dirty as they wanted and didn't force Brynnley to sit and do her hair. Every kid loves to get dirty, usually the dirtier the more fun you are having!

I also took Carson to the pool at their resort. Brynnley couldn't go becasue they wouldn't allow swim diapers (major bummer!) But Carson and I had a lot of fun. He mostly just wanted to keep running off of the diving board. It was a little windy so it was a little chilly so we didn't stay long.
We also drove down to Ephraim to see my best friend from high school. It was so much fun to see her and her adorable little girls. Sadly my kids were all super tired and fell asleep in the car so they weren't much fun at the park. But we had fun and it was so great to be able to visit and catch up!
The trip was so much fun and a major success. Besides bedtime being a battle it went great! The kids had a blast and Grandma and Grandpa were willing to do anything the kids wanted them to do. I loved my kids having something new to do and be away from the TV and computer games. It was great to be able to visit with my parents so much too. We spent a lot of time just sitting around and visiting and catching up on the last 18 months. We had so much fun and can't wait to go down again soon!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun, so glad you were able to visit with mom and dad and catch up.
Glad you had so much fun!
We loved every minute of it! Can't wait until you can come again! Hope it's soon! We love all of you, too!
Post a Comment