Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yum yum tasty toes



I love the stage for babie's when their feet are the most entertaining thing around. I love that they are so flexible and all they want to do is suck on their toes. McKay is a little extra flexible becasue of his low muscle tone. But he LOVES his feet. If he doesn't have something in his mouth he is automatically trying to get his feet to his mouth. Love this baby boy!

I actually blogged about this with Brynnley here, tell me if you think they all look alike....

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Brynnley looks exactly like McKay!! That is amazing.

Lyns said...

I love that stage and YES, they definitely look alike. I've always thought that. That second pic of Mckay is so funny!

T Fowler said...

Your kids all looked alike at this age. I think Carson and Brynnley still look alike, but not at much as they used to, so maybe McKay will grow into his own look, too.