Sunday, May 8, 2011
Books, Books and more books
My kids love books, I am not sure why. Maybe becasue I start reading to them when they are 6 weeks old every night. All 3 of my kids love to read their books. McKay has joined the crew as well. His favorite thing to do right now is roll into his room and pull all of his books out and look at them. I love that he can hold them himself and that he can turn the pages by himself now. Brynnley also loves to go in and read books with him.
He uses his feet like hands sometimes. I see him holding his books, toys and bottle with his feet all the time. It is kind of funny, but whatever works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, how I love a good book! You Ford children are children after my own heart. How I wish I could hold a book with my feet! McKay, you can definitely do something I can't do!
Post a Comment