So I totally copied one of my friends ideas for summer fun. She had an activitiy for every letter of the alphabet. I know it sounds like a lot, but the majority of the stuff on our list we would be doing anyways. I just thought it was fun to put together and the kids loved helping come up with ideas. I did have to get a little creative with some of the letters. So here is our summer fun list, if you want to join us for anything please let me know! Happy summering...
Summer Fun List:
A-Attend Lehi Round Up parade
B-Boondocks
C-Cowbunga Bay
D-Dinosaur Museum
E-Everyone to the Canyon
F-Farm at Thanksgiving Point
G-Golf with Daddy and Grandpa
H-Herriman splash park
I-Ice Cream from the Ice cream truck
J-July 4th Fireworks with friends
K-Kaysville 4th of July
L-Lindon Pool
M-Make S’mores
N-Noah’s Ark at the Children’s Garden
O-Outdoor activities at Grandma and Grandpa Randall’s
P-Pirate Island
Q- BB”Q” with friends
R-Reading books on the trampoline
S-Slip N Slide
T-The Cherry Hill
U-Unified Fire Department
V-Vacation (St. George)
W-Water balloon fight
X- Xplore Children’s museum
Y-Yard games with Grandma and Grandpa Ford
Z-Zoo
1 comment:
Yay for summer! We're happy to do many of those activities with your family. Let us know when you are going so we can make plans.
Post a Comment