Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's up Doc?

It would be safe to say we see our Pediatrician, a lot. More than I ever thought I would see a doctor. The month of March I think we hit our record with 10 visits in one month! So it would also be safe to say we know our Pediatrician well. He said once "I feel like McKay's uncle sometimes." Which is probably an accurate statement, to be honest he sees him more than some of his Uncles. We have a great relationship with our doctor and I always feel so much better after talking to him. It is nice that he has been there since the beginning with McKay and really knows everything. He is great with McKay and ALWAYS takes as much time as needed to answers all of our questions (sometimes it's been a long time, and sometimes it's even been after hours)
We also love the nurses at our Pediatricians office. They get so excited when we come in and LOVE to see McKay. (I know he doesn't look very excited in this picture, but he wasn't happy someone besides me was holding him). They are so good with him and always love all of his silly faces. Brenda (the one in the red) I talk to frequently. She answers all my phone call questions so I don't have to go in as much and she was the main reason we were able to get him the synagis shots this last winter.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I think I see some "angel halos" over these three people! Thank you for all you do to help "our little angel baby" McKay! There will be special blessings for you!