Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Cinco De Mayo and Happy Birthday Harrison!
We had our usual Cinco De Mayo dinner and Harrison birthday party. We had to have it a day early because Carson had a baseball game. This year for dinner we had stuffed quesdillas, cilantro lime rice, homemade salsa, guacamole, and fruit. It was super yummy! The kids were so excited for the sombrero, they took turns wearing it. Carson actual wore it to school the next day and was the hit of his class.
Harrison also turned 8 this year. He is starting to show his age a little bit more. Most of the fur on his head has turned white and he's not quite as spry. I let him outside the other day and their was a cat on our patio chair. In the old days he would have sprinted off after the cat as soon as he got outside. But it took him a good 5 minutes to notice him and then he just watched the cat run away.
Also made fried ice cream for dessert. I have been trying it for a few years now and I feel like this was the best year, I worked on my technique a little more this year! Happy Cinco De Mayo and Happy Birthday Harrison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! We are coming to your house next Cinco de Mayo. It sounds delicious.
Happy Birthday, Harrison.
Love it! Didn't know you did this! So much fun! You are a girl who loves entertaining for a special occasion!
hi
Post a Comment