Sunday, June 24, 2012

Church History Museum

 So I had heard there was a really fun Book of Mormon exhibit at the Church History Museum in Salt Lake. So we packed up all of the kids and met Heather and her kids there. I was very impressed with how fun it was and how much fun it was. It was like your own mini Children's museum.
 The kids had lots of fun running around and exploring. McKay was even able to get out and enjoy the fun.
 The girls mostly stayed in the kitchen area. They made lots of food. The last thing they did was get dinner ready for the chickens, I thought it was so adorable.
We had a lot of fun and I think we will definitely go again. It is free and open on Sunday. Brynn actually asked the other day when we headed to Salt Lake when we were going back.
We also went over to City Creek afterwards to meet Grandpa for lunch. (Just one of the perks of Grandpa working at the Church!) A trip to City Creek would not be complete with out a trip to the Disney store too. It was a really fun morning and the kids had a lot of fun.

No comments: