Friday, June 29, 2012

Radio Disney days

 I have heard of the Radio Disney days before in Salt Lake City but always worried they would be crazy busy. I saw them advertised before school was out and decided to give them a try. They do 3 days a summer, one each month of the summer and they all have a different theme. This month was Music and move it. The kids loved it! We were lucky enough to meet Sadie, Tyler, Heather and Grandma and take Carson's friend Cohen. They had lots of fun playing on the bounce houses, getting balloon animals, playing arcade games, riding the train, and getting faces painted. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! We will for sure be going again! I just had to post the pics because I loved all the face painting.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What fun, what fun! Those cute little faces are decorated so cute! I always wish it was as much fun for the person whose face is decorated as it is for those who see them. You only know what you look like when you have a mirror. Great idea, this!