Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Pics

 Here are a bunch of random pics from the last few months. Not enough that make them post worthy, but I don't want to forget these great memory captures. Every single one of these pics makes me smile!!

*Carson loves his cousin Tyler right now! He loves to be with him whenever we are all together! They are best buds for sure! I hope it stays that way even thought they have a big age gap!
*Brynn, *sigh* is just Brynn. Loves to play with friends, loves to dress up, loves to change her clothes at least 3 or 4 times a day and is amazing!
*McKay I LOVE capturig McKay's smiles and his fun personality that is coming out so much recently. All the hair pics are of his crazy long hair! I of course procrastinated scheduling a haircut for him so his hair was CRAZY long, long enough for an Orlando bloom pony tail!!

No comments: