Friday, January 31, 2014
January random's
Project for today! Basement! Grandma took the kids, it just me (McKay and the guppies) and lots of boxes and organizing!
Wow! Where does the time go? Look at these cute toddlers!
Not sure what we are getting ourselves into... Welcoming a new member to the family!
Newest member of the family "Ziggy" the bearded dragon! 2 years ago when we moved into Kyle's parents we promised that when we got into our own house that Carson get get a pet. He talked about it all the tiem and went back and forth about what he was going to get. When we told him we were getting our own house the first things he did was fist pump the air and exclaimed "Yes! I can get my lizard!" Now sure who is more excited, Carson or Kyle.
Worst night of the year! Sleep study! I hate it more than anything! I think the odds are slim to none that McKay actually sleeps and doesn't rip everything off. Which just means more tests for our future...
Dazed and confuses. Exhausted and playing hooky from school. Last night was beyond rough. Let's just say there was very little "sleeping" that happened for the sleep study.
So proud of this boy.. my heart could burst! I let him take his new Bubble Guppies book to school today and snuck his I pad into his back pack with out him noticing. He has never gone to school without needing his I pad to watch the Bubble Guppies. He went the WHOLE day without needing his Ipad! He just carried his book around and his teacher said it was one of his best days yet! May not sound like a big deal but it is a HUGE deal!
There is something in the air down at Grandma and Grandpa Randall's house. Since my kids were little they have always slept CRAZY good down there. Like double the nap time good. I think it is the good clean air! Carson slept in until 8:45 this morning!
Oh our oximeter friend we HAVE NOT missed you! January-March have always been McKay's sickest and scariest months. Hoping it stays manageable at our hospital home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment