The kids played out in the snow on Saturday until it was pitch black outside and I forced them in for fear of frostbite.
Then as soon as they woke up Monday morning and wolfed down a ton of their favorite Grandma's pancakes they were out the door! They went sledding on the hill for quite a while then I went outside with them. My Dad and I took the snowmobiles and tied one to each of the back of the snowmobiles and off we went.
The kids absolutely loved it! I have such great memories of going out on the snowmobiles and riding the sled behind them. It was so much fun when we could do it straight out of our house in the fields that surrounded our house. Those fields are no longer, they are now Walgreens and Costco in Lehi.
Carson and Brynn lasted for hours and didn't want to stop. They absolutely loved it and it was so much fun and so beautiful down there!
We had so much fun and got some really great pictures! It was the perfect day out of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment