
I'm not sure what it is about my children and loving to suck on their feet. I was amazed with Carson that he could get his foot up there to suck on it, but
Brynnley has taken right after her brother. The above picture is
Brynnley sucking on her foot, the picture below is Carson sucking on his foot. They are actually about the same age in the pictures, maybe only about 3 weeks of a difference.
When I see pictures together like this I think they look more alike than I think too.
7 comments:
How cute! I think they REALLY look alike. I miss that stage when they're all roly-poly like that.
Maybe you should just expect that from now on. Hey, as long as it keeps them occupied for a while, I'd be happy. Just make sure their toes are clean. :)
What cute pictures! We had lots of fun today and both of the kids feel asleep on the way home! Yeah!
Very much alike. They are both so cute!
They are so alike! And Carson's eyes are so big, and so beautiful! I don't know if it's just me, but Brynnley (sp?) looks like Kyle! (in a good way!)
I'm impressed; very flexible - they must get that from you. It's always nice to have a built in toy to entertain them.
mum I would love pics of hernaked doing that and showing her fat littlepussy, I LOVE seeing the pussyon a baby while I stroke
Post a Comment