Saturday, November 5, 2011

The book of all books

I finally was able to get my blog put into a book! I have been talking about doing it for quite a while, and really wanted to do it. I found a groupon for the company I wanted to print it through so I jumped at the chance. I had already uploaded and edited quite a bit. I almost had it ready to print and then McKay was born early and it got put on a major back burner. I knew if I had the groupon it would make me finish it. So I added and edited as much as I could. I think it turned out so good. It was like Christmas morning when I opened it! There are some things I would change for next time, but I do love it.
I have had a lot of people ask who I have used and how much it was. I ended up using Blurb. I thought it was easy softwared to use to edit it, and it really was not as expensive as I was expecting. If you want more info or details let me know.
I can't wait to get started on the next one. I was only able to get about 1 1/2 years done for this one so I already have a few more years I could do!

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

How exciting. I need to know what you would change and all the details so I can get mine printed. Looks like fun!

Whitney Parry said...

I love getting my books every year! I use blurb every year and I love it. I love putting them into books. It's like reading a scrapbook/journal

Lyns said...

I LOVE catching up on your blog!! I got my blog book with my groupon in the mail too. Sadly, I somehow ordered it in a small size. I have no idea how it happened. It is awesome though, even if it is miniature. :)