Halloween turned out to be a super crazy day, I was expecting it to be a little crazy, but we added in some extra crazy. I had to rush McKay to the doctor in the morning because he has really noisy wheezing breathing. The doctor told us he had developed Croup and Pneumonia. Awesome news, plus no going out at all for Halloween.
After I picked up his medicine we rushed home. Kelli watched Brynn and McKay for me so I could go help at Carson's class party. We made super cute owl cupcakes and I helped with the craft as well. it was really fun to be in his class and meet all of his classmates.
I loved watching the school Halloween parade, I remember when I was little how fun it was.
We then rushed home and grabbed Brynnley, and Kelli took McKay to her house. We went out to Trick or Treat at Cintas with Daddy. Carson has been talking about doing this for a while, mostly because his best friend Cohen had told him all about it and how cool it was.
It was fun to see where Kyle worked, I have never been out there before. The kids loved and got lots and lots of candy. (Do you like Kyle's tie, it was my Halloween tie suggestion)
We went to the Trunk or Treat in the Ford's neighborhood again. We love it and it is one of our favorite traditions!
Afterwards we headed back home, I got McKay in bed while trying to answer the door and Kyle took the kids Trick or Treating with the Fountaines.
For such a crazy day I think it went well. I couldn't have survived with out the help of Kelli, so Thank you so so so much!



3 comments:
I'm sorry McKay got sick for Halloween. I hope he is feeling better now! The kids looked great in their costumes!
Wow you fit in a lot! Poor little McKay, hope he is feeling tons better.
Love those Halloween pics! I can see that little McKay is just not himself, but he sure makes a cute lion!
Post a Comment