I noticed all of the leaves were falling off of our maple tree. It is my favorite tree that we have in our yard. It is big, gives us some shade and has the most beautiful red leaves in the fall. So I asked the kids if they wanted to jump in the leaves for Family Home Evening. Of course they were beyond excited for the idea.
It was kind of a sad pile of leaves, it was only from one small tree. Kyle told the kids, "someday we'll show you what real playing in the leaves is." I hope so.
It was a lot of fun and the kids of course had a blast. They didn't care how many leaves there were. I love how something so simple can be so fun and make such wonderful memories.

1 comment:
Great photography, Mom! Darling children! They all have such gorgeous eyes! What fun fall memories!
Post a Comment