Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cornbelly's

 I've said it before, my kids LOVE Cornbelly's. I know it sounds silly but we watch it all year long. We live so close and drive by it frequently so the kids always keep an eye on it. We watched when they plowed all the old corn. We watched when they planted the corn field, and we watched when the corn started to grow. I decided to go ahead and buy a season pass again this year. Once again it was WELL worth it and we got our money's worth. (Thanks to a bunch of friends too.)
We went once with Grandma Randall, and of course all the kids loved every minute of it. It was perfect weather and not too crowded.


We also went once with the Ford's. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Heather and Sadie. The kids had so much fun and my seasoned pro's loved showing Sadie all around. Sadly Brynn had been sick the week before and we thought she was all done but really started to not feel well towards the end. So we cut it short that day.


Brynn went two other times, once on a field trip. She got to go with her friend from the ward Sabrae. They had a lot of fun together. She also got to go with her friend Emmit and Bosten one day too. Carson went with Dylan one day and also went with Cohen one day. (Thanks to Lexi and Cami, for adopting my kids for your trips. October was a rough month for us).  We had a lot of fun and I love having Cornbelly's so close. My kids loved every minute of it. We'll see you soon old friend... We'll be watching!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So glad I could go with you one day! It was lots of fun!