Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Festvities

 So our wonderful plans for a super relaxed and fun filled October were ruined by a brutal germ that hit Brynnley and McKay. So we had so majorly adjust plans, and try to cram in some fun in one weekend. So I took the kids to Barnyard boo the Saturday before Halloween. We invited Grandma and Grandpa to come along. My kids love the farm at Thanksgiving Point and they loved playing all the fun Halloween games.
 I love Carson's face, this is what he did when I told him to make a tough guy face. Priceless.

 We had lots of fun and there was hardly anyone else there, so no lines. Probably becasue of the super chilly weather.
 Kyle had stayed home with sick McKay and after we were done with the farm I texted him and McKay was still sleeping. So I decided to take the kids over to the Dinosaur museum as well. We did a few Halloween activities over there also. The kids favorite part was a scavenger hunt through the whole dinosaur museum. They thought it was super cool.
We then had the Ford's over to our house that evening for dinner and pumpkins. McKay was still really sick so he went to bed early and missed out on all the pumpkin fun. Just as well, we may have made him get inside a pumpkin again (see here). Brynn picked out a Rapunzel pumpkin that was not too hard, we picked out a smiling Jack Skellington for McKay, and the Ford's mad a Mickey Mouse. Carson of course picked the hardest one alive, he picked Darth Vader. It was of course way harder than I thought it was going to be, but I still think it turned out pretty cool.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Wow! Such amazing pumpkins! What a talented bunch! Great Halloween memories!