Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break Part 2

On Wednesday we were able to go out and visit my Grandma and Grandpa in Lake Point. I knew that my kids would have more fun if they had their cousins to play with so I invited my sisters to come along with us. We went to my Grandparents house and visited with them for a while and then we packed everything up and headed to the park.
They put a really good park in just behind the church in Lake Point so we go out there every time we go to see my Grandparents. My kids love it and they keep adding fun things to the park. McKay of course loved the swings. I love that he is a little more stable this year and I don't have to worry about his big noggin making him fall out of the swing.

These two girls are pretty much inseparable as soon as they get together. They were so excited to have lots of play time together and they were by each other's side the whole day. It is great having girl cousins for Brynn so close in age!
We had a lot of fun out visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and having a picnic lunch. I am so glad we were able to go out. My Grandma told me a few times she had been looking forward to it ever since I had called her. We definitely  need to go out more!
On Thursday it was a super rainy day, we were suppose to go the Thanksgiving Point Gardens but that idea was scratched. So we hurried and got ourselves ready and headed to Kangaroo Zoo before the rest of Utah County did. We met up with our friends there and the kids had a blast. So much fun in fact that this is the only picture I could snap.  Grandma Ford was nice enough to watch McKay for us, and we even got to go to McDonald's for lunch. Even better, we were able to go inside and play in the play place. To say that the kids are ready for us all to be able to go out and do fun stuff would be an understatement. I think they are just as excited as I am to be out of hibernation!
We also took a quick trip to the Library that afternoon. We picked up a few new books and got a couple of movies to watch as well.
The kids had been looking forward to going to the Gardens all week. Since we weren't able to go because of the weather we took a quick trip to the Children's Gardens. We didn't have time to go to the big Gardens because McKay had a Doctor's appointment. So we just went to the Children's Gardens' and the kids loved it.
They have added even more fun stuff this year and the kids had a blast. By far the big hit was the new climbing atom they have added. Carson wanted to spend the hole time there.
Look at my cute kiddo's!

My kids love to go to the stage and do a dance. They take turns dancing on the stage and playing the instruments.
Carson picked these flowers to get a picture by.

We had a wonderful Spring Break. It was definitely very busy but we had so much fun. It definitely made me super excited for the Summer. We usually jam our summers full as of much fun stuff as possible. I LOVE going out and having fun with the kids.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

You are a "fun mother." You enjoy your children so much! I am proud of you. You really do know how to make good memories.