We have a new Randall Family Brigham Young University Graduate. My brother Jarom graduated from BYU with his Bachelor's degree in Geography (He is going into Geographical Informational Systems)
I know there are a lot of pictures, I am just trying to make sure my parents who are on their mission get the full affect of graduation.
My sister Michelle and I were able to go and attend the ceremony and see him walk (My oldest sister was having some serious contractions so she decided not to make the trip down). We were lucky enough to get there with plenty of time and get a good spot. I went down below so I could get some pictures and video's when I realized I was the only one there with a camera and my parents would want pictures.
It was very exciting when they read his name, of course they pronounced it wrong. That morning Kyle had been joking "what if they get his name wrong?" I told him "If anywhere is going to get it right it is BYU." No luck, they announced it Jarren Randall
After the ceremony we met him for hugs and pictures.
We also drove over to the cougar to get some pictures. Jarom is a die hard BYU football fan, so the stadium is holy ground to him.
Goin' for a ride on the cougar!
After we got all the pictures we wanted my sister took him out to lunch and I headed home. It was a nice morning and I am so glad I could go see him walk. It is such a big accomplishment for him and I am so proud. Congrats to Jarom!
He will be leaving us at the end of the summer for more humid times! He got accepted to Texas A & M for their masters program in Geography. He even got everything paid for! I hope we can go down and visit him in the land of Texas! We are so excited for him, but will REALLY miss him!
1 comment:
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! There were so many fun pictures and the video! It almost felt like we were there! It was an important day and I appreciate you so much making the effort to be there! It means a lot to us and it meant a lot to him.
Post a Comment