Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dance Festival Ridgeline 2013

I've said it before, but the Dance Festival was one of my all time favorite days of school when I was in Elementary. I am sure part of it had to do with the fact that I loved to dance! But I love watching my kids dance festival's just as much as I loved being a part of them.
We went early and got great seats and just sat and visited before it began. Grandma and Grandpa Randall both came and Grandma Ford came as well.
The 1st graders did a dance to "Men In black". Carson loved getting to wear all black and was super excited for his sunglasses. Their dance was super cute and creative. All of the grades even did a finale at the end of all of the performances, now that is impressive to get that many kids to all do the same dance!!!
The Preschoolers did a dance to "Going on a bear hunt". Brynn looked super cute in her outfit and of course knew every single dance move. It was a fun song and a super cute dance!

No comments: