Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day fun

We don't usually have huge Memorial day plans. But I thought it would be fun to do something a little out of the ordinary. A lady in our ward has a bakery that she owns that is not too far from us. She decided for the summer to open a hot dog stand as part of the bakery. So I really wanted to go try her new hot dog stand. So we took the kids and went with Grandma and Grandpa for lunch. They had lots of different gourmet hot dogs. Carson thought the Bark and Cheese dog was awesome, it had home made mac and cheese on it.
The weather was so nice and hot I told the kids we could get the little kiddie pool out and play in it. It is so small and they really are getting to big for it, but they loved it! They played in there for hours! We even got McKay in the pool once he woke up. It took a few try's for me to get him in the water but he did it! He didn't love it, but he still got in! I love this picture of him though, his "moobs" hanging out and his big grin, priceless!

We had a family BBQ that night and it was so yummy and so beautiful outside. It made me so excited for summer and all of the fun things that come with it!

No comments: