I had a perfect Mother's day and I was spoiled by Kyle and the kids. The day started out a little early when Carson brought home beautiful purple tulips for me on Saturday. I love fresh tulips, they are so beautiful and one of my favorite things!
Brynnley and Kyle fixed a yummy breakfast for me in the morning of waffles with strawberries and cream and sausage. They then gave me the gifts they had bought. They had gotten me wireless headphones (to use when I workout) some new fingernail polish, a new loofa, and a new phone case. All things I needed!
Carson wrote this paper in Primary and I loved it and laughed so hard at it, please note number 8. Clearly I need to relax more if my son is even noticing it!!!
For dinner Kyle and Carson fixed a delicious meal. So when we went to Las Vegas a few months ago we did a lot of eating, but my favorite thing we ate of the whole trip were these mashed potatoes I had at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. I can't express to you how delicious they were! So Kyle being the amazing husband that he is went online and did some e-mailing to find the recipe for these potatoes for me. Amazing I know! I will say the potatoes did not disappoint, I ate at least 3 servings!! The whole meal was delicious and was topped off with brownies for dessert.
It was the perfect day and I felt very loved a spoiled. I love being a Mom, nothing in this world makes me happier than being a Mom to my amazing children. I am thankful every day I get to do what I love and stay home and raise our children. I am so thankful for the amazing personality filled children I have been blessed with.
No comments:
Post a Comment