I wish I had one word to sum up Brynnley but I don't, there are too many words to count. Brynn is super fun loving, stubborn, happy, imaginative, friendly, and loving little girl I know. Brynn loves to be doing something all of the time, she can not just be sitting around. She loves to play with friends and is always asking to have friends over. She still can go into her room and play Barbie's and Princess's by herself for hours. I love walking past her room and hearing the stories she is making up. She loves to dress up and wear cute clothes. If I come home from a store with something I bought for her she begs to try it on and twirl around in it. She still loves dresses, and gets really upset with me when I make her wear pants! She loves going to gymnastics and is constantly doing cartwheels around the room, or standing on her head to watch TV. She is very loving and loves to give hugs and kisses, she especially loves to help McKay and get him snuggled up with his blanket. She is doing very well in school and will probably be my easiest in that area. At Parent teacher conferences her teacher always says, "I have no complaints or worries about Brynn!" We love Brynn so much and are so happy she is in our lives. I know for sure things would not be near as entertaining as they are if she was not around.
Favorite food: Ham and cheese sandwiches, any kind of cheese, cookies, pirates booty
Favorite movie: Barbie and the Pink shoes, Frozen
Favorite Princess: Elsa from Frozen
Best Friends:Addy (school), Ivy, Taylor (school)
Favorite book: Mossy (turtle book)
Favorite thing to do at school: Free choice center
Favorite color: Purple and turquoise
No comments:
Post a Comment