I LOVE the Olympics! I love absolutely everything about them. I look forward to them as soon as the next one is over. I love the summer and the winter. Last winter Olympics we pretty much missed the entire thing. McKay was in the NICU, Kyle and I were so exhausted and we were just trying to stay afloat. So we missed so much of it, so I was so excited for it this winter. You know who else, LOVES the Olympics? Carson! He gets just about as excited about it as I do. He was so excited to watch the opening ceremonies and see the USA. We went to the Ford's for the opening ceremonies and had dinner with them and watched it all together.
Carson had me set up to record every single event that was on. He would get up in the morning and watch it as soon as he woke up, sometimes watch in the afternoon and always watch in the evening with us. His favorite is the skeleton and luge, snowboarding and speed skating.
I love watching just about any of the sports. I really love to hear all of the back stories about all of the Olympians as well, that is one of my favorite parts of the Olympics.
I also love seeing Bob Costas on TV, because to me that symbolizes the Olympics.
We loved watching the Olympics this year and they did not disappoint. I told Carson I wanted to find a way for him and I to go to Rio to go see the next summer Olympics!

No comments:
Post a Comment