I love Valentines day, I know it is not every one's favorite holiday but I love any chance to tell and express to people how much I love them! Carson really wanted Skylanders Valentines for all of his classmates and of course we couldn't find any. So we got creative and found some cute little white bags and put a Skylanders sticker on the front and stamped a happy Valentines stamp on them. He loved them! Brynn had a hard time deciding what Valentines she wanted this year, she wanted Frozen but we couldn't find those either. She decided she wanted to do the scratch and sniff Valentines.
Carson had to make a box for his Valentines and he decided on an Olympic themed box. (Can you tell we are into the Olympics right now!) We cut the rings out of some sticky foam and then he picked out some pictures from the Sochi Olympics to put on the back of it, note the fanciest but he loved it!
We did Brynn's hair in hearts last year and it was a huge success. So she made sure that we were going to do the same this year. We did it a little differently this year and I think it turned out cute!
We spent Valentines evening home with the kids, we got some Pizza and homemade sugar cookies and Kyle bought us chocolate covered strawberries. It was the perfect night!
No comments:
Post a Comment