Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Random's

 I married a good one... Enough said.  Kyle came home after a very particulary hard day for me with these beautiful flowers. They were so pretty and just what I needed to give me a little pick me up and remind me that the world is still good.
 St. Patrick's day! The Leprechaun may have made a small mess but kept it confined to the basement. (Thank you leprechaun). He left some gold coins and some green treats for the kids. The kids were so excited to dress up in green and make sure they didn't get pinched.
 It is FINALLY HERE! Brynn has literally been asking every 5 minutes (she has been asking for weeks before today) when they would be delivering Frozen the movie. It finally came today and came via a singing delivery man who sang Frozen songs to Brynn as she opened the door. He said "I bet I know what this is" and started singing "Let it go" to her. As you can tell she was so excited!
 New friends in the beautiful weather! We have missed the sun and playing outside!
 Doesn't get much better than Slurpee for Family night (In soccer clothes and fairy dress ups might I add)
 McKay's favorite place to be!
 My biggest fear is that my kids will resent McKay and the attention he gets, or will not understand how lucky they are to have a "special" brother. This fear has never been realized, Carson and Brynn adore McKay and are always asking to help with him. (Brynn helping push McKay into the Riverton Primary's, she was lucky enough to com to his dietician visit with us. I say lucky becasue Riverton Primary's has way better toys for the siblings)
We have missed playing soccer, it feels good to be back out there cheering the boys on! This particular game was one of Carson's best so far this season. A goal, a great assist and an almost goal!

No comments: