Friday, May 23, 2014

Dance Festival Ridgeline & Greenwood 204

 I love the dance festival! Still one of my favorite activities of the school year! I admit I am pretty sad when I realize too that this could be our last one. I have never heard of anyone outside of the state of Utah doing the Dance festival. So I really tried to enjoy every moment of this year's festival's.
 The Kindergartener's and Brynnley danced to Lilo and Stitch and did a hula dance. Brynn was so excited to wear a skirt and flip flops to school! (No flip flops allowed at the school)

 Her dance was adorable and she of course knew all of the moves!
 The 2nd grader's and Carson danced to Eye of the Tiger. You could tell Carson's teacher Mrs. Gardner had some dance experience. The dance was choreographed really well and it was so cute.
 Carson loved every minute of it and loved knowing all the moves. He has been practicing at home for a few weeks as well.


 At the very end they did a finale dance with all of the grades except the preschool and kindergartners. I loved seeing all of those kids out there dancing!
 McKay's class also did a dance festival at their school. All of the grades at his school did such a fun job and I loved watching another dance festival. McKay's Autism preschool class danced very last and they danced to "In the Summer" from Frozen. It was adorable watching them try to corral McKay. He just kept trying to run away.
 His teacher was so cute and would just dance right around him.


No comments: