Sunday, May 4, 2014

Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival

 Our month was pretty crazy but we had to find time to squeeze the tulip festival in! Carson was not able to come with us becasue he had 2 birthday parties to go to (popular I know!). But we went with the Smith's and Grandma Ford. We started with all of us, but lost a few to sickness and being tired. So I took Sadie and Brynnley and McKay through the rest of the gardens.
 This year they had a few kids stations set up with activities and crafts. The girls loved it!
 They also don't mind posing for picture! So they are excellent ones to take!


 It was a pretty hot day so we were very glad they had snow cones at the end. We ate our snow cones and rolled down the big hill.

It was a lot of fun and I had fun spending some time with the girls. I love going to the tulip festival, it is absolutely stunning and one of the most beautiful things in Utah!

No comments: