Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby Update

I just wanted to update you a few on the baby since we are getting closer. I had a doctors appointment last Friday and I am already dilated to a 1 and am 50% effaced. It doesn't surprise me that I am dilated because I have been having contractions every day pretty much. So who know when I could go, I was dilated pretty early also with Carson. But my doctor also told me that they could induce me a week early. I don't really want to choose Valentines day to be induced on, if she comes that day fine but I'm not going to choose that day. Plus I kind of want the labor to happen a little more natural. So anyways, they set up to induce me on the 20th. Which is only a day before my due date, but I'm sure at that point I will just want her out. Carson was a day before his due date as well, so it could be kind of fun. So if nothing happens before then, the 20th is the day we are looking forward too. We are getting anxious and excited, I know a month will go by really fast and we still have a lot to do. We are in the process of painting the nursery right now, I will post when it is all done. So happy baby month!

No comments: