Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Viva Las Vegas...
Kyle surprised me a couple of weeks ago with a trip to Las Vegas!! We are both so excited to go and to have a short vacation!! We are anxious to get away for a little while. I am VERY happy Kyle is finally getting more than a day off of Kneaders and can spend more than 24 hours with out thinking about bread. (Although it is good!) I am very excited to have some alone time with Kyle and get away before number 2 arrives!! A huge thank you to the Fords (Kyle's parents) for watching Carson and Harrison for us! I know they are excited and Carson is very excited I am sure to have a break from cranky and emotional mommy! Kyle and I have not gotten away since our first year anniversary. We did get one night away last year for a wedding in Idaho Falls, but let's all be honest Idaho Falls is not the top vacation spot. So I am very excited and appreciative to Kyle for putting it all into place. So stay tuned for all the info and pics to follow I am sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go vegas! Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. J/K Have fun!My friend just got back from Vegas and said that the Bellagio buffet is to die for.
Post a Comment