Everyone chatting and enjoying the yummy food, thanks to Kneaders for a lot of it too!! It's great having a restaurant in the family, trust me the perks are never ending.
Janae modeling the "mommy cover" she got for me. She was telling me all about it and I was so excited she got one for me. If you don't know about it ask me about it, it is the coolest thing!
Me testing out my new ottoman to go with my new rocker. Assuming the position that I slept with Carson. Hopefully this baby is a better newborn sleeper than Carson!!
Thanks again Heather and Kelli and thanks to all that came!
Okay I also know that I have totally plumped out. I know you can see it, those of you that know me well. Honestly it didn't happen until this last week though. The last day in Vegas I noticed my ankles were swollen. Well they still look like elephants ankles and now my face has chubbed out and my wrists and hands are swollen too. Good times, right. I just have to keep telling myself that.
5 comments:
I wish I could have been there and I could be there heloing you get the room all ready and doing all the fun baby prep with you. :( I am really glad you had a fun time. Now the baby can come... next week.Maybe if I had a hooter hider like the one Janea got you Kylee wouldnt be telling people about Payton eating my boo... chest.
hey..looks like you and kyle had so much fun on your trip! I'm glad you guys could get away! I feel so bad..so i got my mail today (I don't get my mail often cus I never get anything special) and your invitation was there. I was 2 days late! I am so sorry! I hope you got some fun stuff though!
I am so sorry I missed your shower, life is cray..I need to bring you your gift! I'm so glad that you and Kyle had a good time in Vegas..good for you guys. Keep us posted on the baby news, good luck with everything if I don't talk to you before it all happens.
Ford's showers are always so fun!I think you look great!!
I loved the baby shower! It was so much fun. I'm a little upset that you posted a picture of me so chubby. Oh, well chubby girls rock!
Post a Comment