We piled into the car and headed down to Fairview to my parents house to celebrate Christmas. It was a complete white out on the freeway so it took us double the time to get down there and a lot of worrying from me. But Kyle's car handled the snow fantastically and he was totally calm driving in the blizzard. Here is a picture of all of the nephews. Only 6 1/2 more weeks and there will be two more to add to the mix, except there will finally be some girl power!
Carson opening presents. This is one from his Aunt, I think he likes it what do you think. My parents got Kyle and I a new travel system for the baby. The car seat and a new stroller. We did not like the one we had with Carson so were very excited to get a new one and one that we really liked and wanted! Thanks again Mom and Dad!
My Dad was really excited there was so much snow so he could take people out sledding and snowmobiling. Carson loved it out in all the snow, they had a ton. He loved riding the snowmobile with Grandpa too, I was a little worried that he would get scared but he didn't want to get off. I wish we would have had more time to go snowmobiling and sledding but we left kind of early to try and beat the snow.
We had a great time though, even if it was a little late!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great second Christmas. You Ford's are spoiled!!:) I can't believe you only have 6 1/2 wks left. Its gone by fast...probably not for you though. We need to get together soon. See you at gym class.
~Cami
I really like the pictures. You're such a pro at the blogging concept. Well, at least better than I am. I can't wait to see the kids again, and by the next time I see you, I'll probably get to see the newest addition as well. Exciting!
Oh SOOOO FUN!!! Your family is finally HOME!! YEAH! Looks like you guys had a great time. Oh, and can I just say....I've NEVER been snowmobiling! I can't believe we never did that in college Val! Someday, someday... oh, and have you given any thought to our invitation?? Just curious. Love ya! -Lori
Post a Comment