A new name in the mix
Well we have added a new poll to the blog. Kyle was not really set on the two names that we had picked, and after once again much argument we are trying again. We have added a new name into the mix so let us know what you think. I love hearing everyone's opnions and votes so please vote! We are getting close and down to crunch time!
4 comments:
Oh, I can't decide. I like them all. Let me think about it.
I voted for Landree Avery, but I think Landree Anne rolls off the tongue better and would be my vote if it had been a choice.
Landree, Landree, Landree.......
Do it, seriously DO IT!
I voted for Brynnley Anne because that's a name I haven't heard before, but I do like it. You did pick out some great names, but that's the one I like the most. Personally, I like the names Skye and Isabelle, but that would probably add to the confusion. Just giving my suggestion.
Post a Comment